Everything You Should Know About Yoo Jae-suk’s First Son: Yoo Ji-ho
The name Yoo Jae-suk must be familiar khổng lồ Running Man fans. Yoo Jae-suk is a Korean star who works as a presenter. Yoo Jae-suk married his wife who worked as an announcer on July 6th, 2008. The first child of Yoo Jae-suk & Na Kyung-eun is a baby boy named Yoo Ji-ho in 2010.
Bạn đang xem: Yoo jae
Yoo Ji-hoo is the first son of South Korea’s top comedian & top presenter Yoo Jae-suk và his wife who is an MBC announcer, Na Kyung-eun. Yoo Ji-ho was born on May 1st, 2010, in South Korea.
In this article, Channel Korea will introduce you lớn Yoo Jae-suk’s and Na Kyung-eun’s first son: Yoo Ji-ho. So, stay tuned!
Full Profile and Facts
Yoo Ji-ho’s Full ProfileOriginal Name: Yoo Ji-hoDate and Place of Birth: May 1st, 2010, in South Korea.Parents: Yoo Jae-suk & Na Kyung-eunSiblings: Yoo Na-eun (younger sister )
Facts About Yoo Ji-hoYoo Ji-ho is the first son of the couple Yoo Jae-suk & Na Kyung-eunYoo Ji-ho was born on May 1st, 2010He is a cheerful kid và really likes khổng lồ jokeHe has a younger sister named Yoo Na-eunHis sister has an age difference of 8 years with himYoo Ji-ho felt ashamed because of his father’s behavior when attending Field Day at his school.
First TV Appearance
Yoo Jae-suk seems khổng lồ participate in sports activities at his son’s school!
Yoo Jae-suk showed tư vấn for his only son, Yoo Ji-ho. Recently, a photo lớn of “Nation’s MC” participating in a tug of war và several other sports activities in elementary school has been spread online. It was reported that Yoo Jae-suk participated in sport festival activities like other parents bởi vì. This is the first time Yoo Jae-suk has appeared in public with his son.
Back in 2008, Yoo Jae-suk got married to lớn one of the MBC announcers, Na Kyung-eun. The couple was blessed with a child in 2010, Yoo Ji-ho, who was their first son.
Yoo Jae-suk doesn’t want his son lớn appear on television!
Seeing the figure of the MC as well as the famous TV personality in Korea, Yoo Jae-suk is undeniable of his success. He has also appeared in various excellent programs on Korean channels ranging from talk shows to lớn entertaining variety shows. But only one he avoided, apparently he does not want khổng lồ appear in a family variety program.
Regarding this matter, Yoo Jae-suk shared that when he attended the Star Junior Show about his desire not khổng lồ show the face of his son to lớn the general public in a program, “I want my child lớn live sầu comfortably & freely. Because I think now is the age lớn play a lot,” he said.
Yoo Jae-suk, who in 2008 got married to lớn announcer Na Kyung-eun was soon enough blessed with a son. His son, named Yoo Ji-ho, is enough to make many people curious. Although various popular TV shows such as Superman Has Returned or Oh My Baby have sprung up và performed successfully, the “Nation’s MC” is still reluctant khổng lồ bring his family lớn appear on programs.
Xem thêm: Bật Mí: Các Gói Cước Gọi 10 Phút Miễn Phí Của Mobifone Trả Trước
Interaction with Yoo Jae-suk
Yoo Jae-suk’s interactions with his first son in public are almost never seen. However, Yoo Jae-suk once said, in the Running Man episode that aired on July 17th, năm nhâm thìn, that after the filming ended he always returned home page lớn meet and play with his son. “I didn’t go anywhere else. After filming was over, I immediately returned trang chính and played with hlặng
Yoo Jae-suk also said, “I never thought that raising a child was so difficult. I really saw a mother’s difficulties. I didn’t know children needed lots of diapers.”
In 2018, Yoo Jae-suk had shown his closeness khổng lồ his son when attending a sporting sự kiện at his son’s school. During the sự kiện, Yoo Jae-suk was lined up to lớn be the host.
Article: Yoo Jae-suk’s wife Na Kyung Eun spotted at the Han River with son Yoo Ji-ho
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. <+1,502, -66> Reporter, you like spying on them? Now Yoo Jae-suk’s family won’t be able to go baông chồng to the Han River anymore
2. <+1,240, -53> Pathetic how reporters always claim that the public has a right lớn know when they’re basically invading the private lives of these stars
3. <+1,139, -34> There’s a lot of talk about paparazzi nowadays… but I don’t think it’s fair that paparazzi take pictures of little kids just because their parents happen to be famous. Unless the parents specifically ask for that attention, please don’t show them lớn the public, you trashy reporters…
4. <+59, -1> Yoo Jae-suk struggled with his laông xã of privacy but came to terms with it, I don’t think he’d lượt thích his wife and son being spied on like this. They weren’t even “spotted”, I bet the reporters followed them and camped out for the pictures ㅡㅡ
5. <+58, -0> Yoo Jae-suk purposely goes out of his way khổng lồ protect Jiho’s privacy by keeping hlặng off-camera… wouldn’t taking pictures lượt thích this be grounds for a lawsuit?
6. <+50, -1> I find it laughable how reporters invade privacies to lớn take pictures without consent and then release them in articles saying people aren’t allowed to lớn copy or use the photographs in anyway ㅋㅋㅋ So their own privacy is important but not the privacy of others? Trash
7. <+46, -1> Yoo Jae-suk is someone everyone likes but I bet his son will rethành viên him as a busy father. I’m sure he wants to spkết thúc his childhood making memories with his dad but he only gets lớn hang out with his mom… how sad
8. <+44, -2> Yoo Jae-suk clearly seemed like he wanted Jiho to live sầu a normal life off-camera… so just leave sầu them alone!!!